Hosted by Kai Cole, we gather a loving community to discuss the MAGIC that we make in our lives through Healing, Heart & Holistic Wellness.
EPISODE: “Advanced Crystal Healing”
This week we welcome masterful guests and expert crystal healers:
- Rosangel Perez who is also host of the Cafecito Break Podcast with Rosangel Perez;
- Laurelle Rethke of The Faerie Den
- Stephanie Bellinger of Spiritual Boss Babes as well as Power Pendants Shop on Etsy
- Sienna Van Dunk of Demure Lyfe Gems
We will be discussing advanced rituals and the impact that crystals can have on one’s life. We will also welcome a special guest who will be joining us regularly to share his unique flavor of wisdom with us…
You can find more about our amazing guests at www.ourdailymagic.com along with a host of magical daily rituals, hot new items, live events and the rest of our stellar Tribe.
Advanced Crystal Healing!
Introductions as to How Stephanie, Sienna, Rose, and Laurel got into Crystals. The crystal that Kai is wearing (a titanium and gold pendant), helps balance out anxiety. What are some empowering crystals that also balance out anxiety? Aquamarine is extremely soothing when it is used it is found to be a way of making people feel safe and secure.
Challenges with Crystals?
Sometimes one might not be prepared for how strong they are. If you are surrounded by so many crystals, it feels like you are floating. You might not be prepared for how enhanced it makes you feel. Sometimes it feels like “Crystal Chaos.” However, everyone is going to be a little bit different when it comes to dealing with Crystals. You have to be aware of how many stones you are working with and if they are working for you.
- Water manifestation: Ask, “What are your intentions for the day, ” and then drinking the water, embracing those intentions.
- Placing a crystal in the bath and taking a bath, adding rose petals and oil, self-soothing and taking time for yourself.
- Work with crystals in any way you feel called to. Whether its meditating, putting them on your body or wearing a piece around your neck.
Magical life experiences:
Someone was in their car, with their crystal attached to their rearview mirror. A car nearby was swerving out of control. Just as that happened, the crystal fell from the mirror, causing the driver to look up at the rearview mirror, seeing the car that was out of control. This gave her just enough time to get out of the way of the out of control vehicle nearby.